See About CBE for what we believe.
- We believe the Bible teaches the equality of women and men.
- We believe God has given each person gifts to be used for the good of Christís kingdom.
- We believe Christians are to develop and exercise their God-given gifts in home, church, and society.
- We believe the Bible teaches that Christians are to oppose injustice.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God, is reliable, and is the final authority for faith and practice.
- We believe in the unity and trinity of God, eternally existing as three equal persons.
- We believe in the full deity and full humanity of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the sinfulness of all persons. One result of sin is shattered relationships with God, others, and self.
- We believe that eternal salvation and restored relationships are possible through faith in Jesus Christ who died for us, rose from the dead, and is coming again. This salvation is offered to all people.
- We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit in salvation, and in the power and presence of the Holy Spirit in the life of believers.
- We believe in the equality and essential dignity of men and women of all ethnicities, ages, and classes. We recognize that all persons are made in the image of God and are to reflect that image in the community of believers, in the home, and in society.
- We believe that men and women are to diligently develop and use their God-given gifts for the good of the home, church, and society.
- We believe in the family, celibate singleness, and faithful heterosexual marriage as Godís design.
- We believe that, as mandated by the Bible, men and women are to oppose injustice.